Friday, November 23, 2018

Tree Is Up

Abi wanted to put up the trees today. I said it was fine if all their jobs were done first, and she dutifully got the rooms cleaned. So, they did all the work and the trees are up.
I'm okay with them putting the trees up the day after Thanksgiving, cause I tell myself that that means it's okay for me to take them down the day after Christmas. 
I don't mean to be a scrooge, but the toddlers pull off all the ornaments and there's just a mess of Christmas clutter everywhere all December, and I'm always ready to put the ornaments back in their boxes.
I am going to try and embroider their names on the stocking this year, or alteast a big initial. We'll see. Daniel and Natalie were excited to play with the Little People toys.
Cute little guy -  Daniel playing with the manger scene.
Natalie's got Santa and the North Pole toys.
It's November 23rd and they're all ready for Christmas! And tonight Abi was complaining about how far away it is. Yes, this is good for you to learn patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...