Thursday, February 7, 2019

Not Getting Much Done

Hi. Still not getting a lot done around the house, as is to be expected with a newborn. The kids have coughs and I've gone to the elementary school to pick up a kid everyday so far this week - They go in the morning and are okay - they are taking turns (probably would have picked up someone yesterday too had it not been cancelled) Today I picked up Sophi just a half hour before it was out anyway, kinda lame, but when they call saying to come get your kid you gotta do it. They already missed quite a few days from staying home coughing, and then they'll play legos and won't really seem that sick, so I hesitate to have them stay home too much even though the cough does sound bad. Plus they missed school for St. George. So, I'm trying to keep Peter safe from their germs and have said they can't hold him if they're coughing. So they watch as their siblings hold him...
I'm also trying to keep blankets clean and telling them to not use the blankets I use for Peter. Luckily they have other baby brothers to love and play with. And look at this - they'll even pretend to be really little babies for you! Aww, look at itty bitty baby Daniel!
I guess he's wanting some baby of the family attention. Or maybe the car seat is just really comfy. It probably is a comfortable place, especially with the visor down to make it a little space for a little boy. You're cute Daniel. What else - I did make my bed today, yay, and a bigger win was that I cleaned the toilets. And with that we'll call it good and say it has not been a wasted day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...