Friday, May 31, 2019

School is Out!

Today is the last day of school for our family - glorious day. It was a lovely morning - a little moment that reminded me of of the lovely skies of Brazil. I miss my mornings there.
A good thing about our home here - the mountains! I invited Iveth so I could show her the loveliness that is just minutes from our home. We went on a little hike and now it is another location on her list of happly places too.
I haven't been up there until today, but it isn't not cause I don't like it. I do and it's still a happy place but it cant compete with Peter, so I haven't been up much this year except for today, I have to stay home and snuggle my Peter, cause this time is flying by before my eyes.
Yes, babyhood is fleeting. This past week he's been discovering his hands more!!
Eat 'em up, Peter! You are so yummy.
And we'll end the Peter pics with a smile of our favorite little man!
So after school, I was up feeling Peter and the girls came and informed me that they were having a swimming party to celebrate school being out for them. We don't have a pool to actually swim in, but they didn't let that stop them. They invited all the neighborhood kids over. Luckily not everyone came, but they had a pretty good turn out. I was glad that they didn't need my help throwing their party. Kids came, they jumped on the trampoline with the sprinkler on under neath it, and I think that was about it. Most of the kids had left by the time I was done feeding Peter and was able to come take a picture.
I think Abi was the kid in charge of the party. She is all done with elementary school!
My little Abi is growing up, and now it's of to junior high, and life is gonna pick up speed. Cause we know how fast the jr. high and high school part of life goes by - blink and its gone and they've been on their mission for a year! Wes is on his way to high school. Crazy crazy. He got home today at noon from his ballroom trip to California.
He basically walked in the house and crashed out on the couch. Dinner time and he was still out hard.
Maybe we'll talk to him later. They "slept" on the bus to and from. And I'm sure they were too busy having fun to get much sleep during the trip. So yeah, I bet he'll sleep until tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...