Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Shout Out to Socially Distant Primary Teachers

I thought I'd do a quick shout out to the kids primary teachers. They are still magnifying their callings even with social distancing. Today Daniel's teachers brought him by some Hot Wheel cars for a birthday present! And he shared with Owen, yay!
Pretty cool cars, Daniel! It's almost your birthday!
On Sunday, Peter's nursery teachers brought him by a card, lesson, and some fruit snacks. Peter is 18 months old, so yeah, I guess if we ever go back to church, he'll be in nursery! They brought by a little "welcome to Primary" note and lesson of things for him to color.
The nursery teachers are still Jean and Jim, he's a tall basket ball player in our neighborhood (last pic). I wonder if Peter will be shy to go to class? He's a little shy, but I guess Owen was too, but once he got to know his teachers he loved it. Also, moving from Nursery to Sunbeams is a kinda hard move for the kids, to have to go to class instead of play with toys, but now that church is/was just 2 hours it wasn't so hard. Plus the sunbeam teachers do a really great job. Sister Anne and Sister Holly have been faithfully delivering Sunbeam lessons each week to our front door, they are wonderful. 
I want to do a better job instructing my kids at home, like really preparing lessons and having fun activities. Maybe I'll do it as a grandma, but hopefully I can make steps to improve now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...