Saturday, September 12, 2020

Weekend Pics

A few pictures from this weekend. Peter yesterday morning (so much for him sleeping in his new bed) I'm probably being a push over, but he might be our last, so I'm kinda babying my baby while I still have one. 

He's so pretty.
Zombie baby.
I put curlers in Natalie's hair last night. She looked like Shirley temple this morning, and she wans't quite brave enough to go for that looks, so she put it in a pony tail.
It is fun though, she is smiling behind that mask. Last night I'm proud to say that I helped Sophi with her egg drop. Usually Corey does it and I am reluctant since it's optional and we don't have time for things that aren't required. But with Mark Rober's help, we had a great model. 
I was too cheap/lazy to run down to the store or Wendy's to get straws, so we used my milkweed stalks. They worked perfectly. We did a few practice throws out of the big boy's bedroom window, and it survived each test. So Sophi was off to school with her egg drop, which she named "the green spider." Here's Natalie last night after her hair had calmed down a little bit - she's so cute! She is already thinking about what she will be for Halloween. Maybe a cowgirl? 
They always like me to take pictures of them. 
Last night on date night, we went to Fashion Place Mall, and as we waited for a seat at the California Pizza Kitchen, Corey and I wandered into Macy's where we bought some fancy rings for the girls. I remember my dad giving me some sparkly rings when I was a little girl, I remember what they looked like and I drew them for Corey during our date. I have bought some pretty boxes a while ago, so we're going to give those to them too. Should be fun.

Wesley tickling Peter on Friday night.
Peter loves Wesley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...