Saturday, May 22, 2021

Last Soccer Games

Today we the last games of soccer for Sophi and Lily.

They got pretty cool medals! Sophi really enjoyed soccer this year and she definitely wants to play again next season.

I went to Sophi's game while Corey took Lily (and ODP). I came home to just WAN, so I had a bit of freedom with no toddlers, so Sophi and I went to help my mom plant a tree. My mom had asked for Abi to come help, but Abi was mowing the lawn, and Abi had a flute performance later and might not be able to do it then, so I decided to just go and it was good. On their fridge I took this picture of a quote that my mom shared with me cause she loved it and cause it was on my birthday. Now it is on her fridge. This is from her Mr. Roger's quote desk calendar. 

There are great quotes in that... Maybe I'll have to get one too.

I am so thankful to have a bedrock testimony of the Jesus Christ. I love Him, I love his gospel! He knows I will follow him. I will give all my life to him. He is my firm foundation. Back at home, the kids were playing badmitton in the backyard and jumping on the trampoline.
Lily took a nap with Peter. 

So sweet. 

While he was sleeping, I did a bit of reading. I'm almost through with the Tom Christofferson book. I  also tried to blog, but the computer wasn't working, so went on a bike ride doing the canyon loop, it was fun, but going uphill is EXHAUSTING! Even in a lower gear my legs are just BURNING. Good stuff. After I was done with the canyon I was heading home and then for fun I thought I'd do my I did my usual jogging loop, which is a lot more fun on a bike, and while I was on thaaat, I smelled something AMAZING. I turned around and biked up again to see where the smell was and what it was coming from. It was actually across the street - WHAT IS THIS PLANT!?!

I had flashbacks of date nights in Chile, very similar smell in my opinion to honey suckles (I think)... sniff - ahhhhh! 

It smells sooo lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...