Saturday, November 6, 2021

Game and Leaves

The day started early for Abi and Wes. Uncle Matt game early to helping Wes with Physics. I has set an alarm and wished I had the energy to go biking. But instead I rested a little more, then we practiced violin, cleaned bedrooms. Corey worked raking outside, and then took Abi to her last soccer game. He went to Costco during her game and I took over outside, with Peter helping me.
Pick up the leaves... and reach!!
And put them in the garbage.... He maybe got like 8 leaves in. So cute.
He could barely reach over the rim, so not very effective, but I love the effort Peter! Natalie was my jumper.
Corey was taking the kids to the last BYU Game at 1, After the kids had cleaned their rooms sufficiently they played a few games of G-switch. This is a new kid favorite. 
Well, new on my radar. Wes said he used to play this with Ethan and Hyrum a lot. It is a simple game where each player just needs one button to switch their gravity direction, so 6 or 8 of the kids can play together at the same time on the computer, each of them with their finger on a different key, trying to get through the level. 
They like it. Waste of time, yes, but I've been letting it slide. (a little too much lately!) 
Ok, that's all, back to work! As soon as Corey and Abi were back, they left for the game - the last home BYU football game of the season. Peter and I stayed home and watched Barney
It's been fun getting into the football games this year. Wesley had worked hard all morning (8-12) on physics stuff and needed a break, so he was able to join the fun this time. The game was at 1. They saw Joseph there again. The score was 59-14, BYU won. It's fun when it's a high scoring game like that. The BYU vs. Virginia game last week was crazy - 49-66! BYU won that one too, and I think imagining being at that game was why Corey wanted to take the kids again. They had a good time. Corey took them out to the Cougar Eat afterwards. It was a fun day with dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...