Saturday, June 4, 2022

Staring at the Baby

There have been three things going on here the past two days. 

Thing one is there's been a beautiful baby who is trying to sleep...

She's a little bundle of heaven!

(I painted her tiny finger nails!) 

Sweet little hand!

Thing two is there have been lots of helpers helping me, although sometimes they're not actually that helpful. But they're trying!

And the third thing is there's been a group of people getting absolutely nothing done because we found something more important to do: staring at the baby.
All the kids were in the room for these pictures, Mel was behind the camera.
I admit it, babies are almost hypnotic. You can stare at them for hours. I didn't read my books at all at the hospital. I just stared at this little one. Corey hasn't had much time to join in the staring contest, but he did get a few minutes on Friday.
Not enough for us to make any great strides on her name, but hopefully tomorrow we'll make some progress. 
Here's a little video of her with her eyes open - from this morning at 2:45 am.

Toasty warm after a nap - 
I love how she was holding her thumb here. She did that right after I painted her nails and rubbed it off her thumb. Cutie.
Sweet little baby.
Ok, I guess that's enough pictures for today. We love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...