Friday, January 13, 2023

Snowbasin

We had a really fun day skiing today up at Snowbasin. Here are the kids lined up in a row on our last run of the day - Daniel Owen Natalie Sophi Lily Abi Wes

Earlier that morning I took my BeReal for yesterday. The kids are always happy when we have cereal for breakfast instead of oatmeal.
After getting dressed, packing up, and loading the cars, we headed to Snowbasin. Sunblock on the kids - Natalie used my phone to see if her sunblock was rubbed in. 
After rubbing it a little more, she looked like a fair Twilight vampire.
And in her hot pink outfit, she was easy to spot on the hill! I might need to get an all one color ski outfit too.

They kids were on the mountain all day, older kids being in charge of the younger kids. I spent most of my time on the kiddie hill or in the lodge, so their last run was my first run from the top of Becker, but that's ok. I had done a few runs on the kiddie hill "Littlecat" with Daniel and Natalie, and we also did Wildcat once. Daniel and I did the Wildcat handle tow (I thought it was a magic carpet) and I was pulling Daniel up between my legs and I almost died my hands were burning so bad, that was hard!

But it was good. So Corey and I traded being on kid duty on the mountain or in the lodge. When it was my turn it looked like this: Me sitting in the lodge with Katharine asleep. 
Corey on duty looked like this: K in the backpack and Peter toddling beside him. Katharine is so cute. 
My BeReal went off when I was in the lodge. 
Peter and Katharine are so cute - just cute cute always cute. 
Another pic of them just being their adorable selves. They are sweet little humans. 
It was too bad to miss out on skiing, but I knew I would be, so I wasn't frustrated, cause I had no expectations! Daniel came with me on my one ride to the top of Becker. 
Abi called and said they were on the lift, and the day was almost over, so we stayed at the top and waited for them.
And I had Daniel be my realmoji reply to people - 
It was good to wait for them, cause that meant we could get a group pic (at the top of this post). Corey was getting the little ones in the car - so we all did our last run, and then we headed home to SL.
Snowbasin is a really great resort, I like it! This was my first time, I am looking forward to coming back again. Corey had an issue with his ticket so it didn't scan and so he decided to just not use it anymore and so he still has one day here, and I have another day (I didn't come on Dec 26 with everyone) so we're thinking maybe we'll come back here on our own for our anniversary. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...