Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mount Olympus

Grant, Stephanie (Grant's girlfriend), Josh (Steph's little bro), Joe , Neil, and Me

Saturday I hiked Mount Olympus with my brothers Neil and Grant. For my brothers, this was the 8th annual trip to the tip of Mount Olympus. I went with them in 2005 (and was sore for a week), missed last year (pregnant) and the years in between we were living out of state, but I've hiked it 3 other times. I invited Joe to come along, a little worried how hard it would be for him, but he was a trooper and didn't complain once, although Neil and I did piggy-back him a few times when we could see the exhaustion on his face. But Joe's game for next year, and I plan on being there too! Here's a picture that my dad took from their deck with his telescope. Cool!


Can you see those 6 tiny figures on the Mountain top? We're waving hello

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I love that your dad could see you from the house. And isn't it wonderful to have your kids getting old enough to enjoy these times with you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...