Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trampoline


We got this Trampoline on craigslist last fall for $50. Best $50 I've ever spent. The trampoline is not the best of quality, but that is good cause the kids don't get too much height and Corey and I don't care if it gets ruined cause it already had little holes wearing in it. Abi loves the trampoline. After the older kids go to school, Abi pulls me to the back door and we head outside. I read my scriptures in the chair while she jumps away. Hyrum and Wesley usually come out to join her. She has learned really good balance with the other kids bouncing her off her feet. It's so fun, it's pure joy to watch her jump. She is so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic of Abi! We love our trampoline too...they are a great investment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...