Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AT-AT Lego


The AT-AT was Hyrum's Christmas present. He is very proud of it. Right now the AT-AT is serving the roll of our family pet. He is very easy to clean up after, I've hardly makes any noise at all. :)

These pictures are from a little gathering with the Avarells and Grieners from Utah in January. Now they've all left and are back in the promised land. We're excited to go back home too.


Yesterday and today we've been thinking of the "how to" and trying to figure out our plan of attack for departure and I've begun to feel my stress levels rise - typical for me and moving as I wonder how or if it's all gonna work out. I must needs focus and breath and relax.

Luckily the AT-AT doesn't need a pet carrier, we'll be able to disassemble him and pack him up very nicely. Glad the kids won't have to say adieu to another pet.

1 comment:

  1. You might be shocked to know, we don't own any Legos. I know with my boy, it won't be much longer until we get them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...