Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cupid

I need to get a camera... I feel like I can't post if I don't have a picture. But I guess I still have a lot of pictures here that I haven't posted yet, so these are not up to date from this week, but it'll have to do. Here's a couple from Valentine's Day -


Melodie dressed up Lily as a Valentine's Day cupid


(Isn't she cute)


Of course the older brothers don't ever want to be left out of something funny, so Joe decided to put on the get-up himself. Not as cute as Lily, but we'll give you marks for effort I guess. :)


Abi got really mad at Joe when she saw him wearing her little slip -

"JOE! GIVE ME MY DRESS!!!"

She hasn't been wearing it much lately - actually now come to think of it, I haven't seen it in the laundry for a while either... I wonder if Corey took it? He doesn't like her wearing it, especially in public like downstairs at the common play area... "I'm not taking her out in her négligé..."

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! It's just too funny.... and the "Give me my dress," holler a her brother! BAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...