Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Videos of the Birthday Boy

Celebrating 9 years of mini-Corey, aka Ethan.



Happy Birthday, ya crazy kid.






If the flip camera gets left down, the kids quickly fill it up with nonsensical videos like this. No offense to the kids, but I usually delete most of them cause they are too long, too random, and don't show people half the time, but are videos of the kids walking around letting the camera roll for no apparent reason - future family historians don't have time to wade through all that. I gotta clear them out for them. I'll keep one or two though, so my kids can know how weird they were. :)

7 comments:

  1. I love finding those few gems out of all the junk the kids record, that make me laugh my head off. Happy Birthday Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same problem at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ETHAN-
    i never thought you would post a video like that on the blog
    i feel so dumb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,wow,wow. That's me. I'm weird. I CAN STILL REMEMBER PERFECTLY LAYING THERE AND TAKING THOSE VIDEO'S!!! WOW!!! Ethan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...