Monday, October 10, 2011

Snow and a VeggieBaby

Last week we had our first snow fall of the season -


And here's Melodie's first snowman of the season -


As I was getting out the kids fall and winter clothes, I found the baby wrap blanket "Kiddopotamus" thing that I have been looking for and it has been great to bundle Fifi up in it - she's been sleeping better and it's also easier for the kids to hold her. She was like this in her carseat this morning as I tidied up the kitchen -


In this getup we think she'll make a great Mummy for Halloween. :) Actually we've been calling her a baby caterpillar. When Corey came in and saw her he said she looked like one of the VeggieTale characters, which totally made me laugh.


Fifi the Cauliflower!

3 comments:

  1. our sophie has been a "fifi," as well as "sweeswee," and "swiffy." creepily enough, she was born on september 6th, and also had the same infant carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifi is just so darn itty bitty cute!!!!! Your snow pictures are making me shiver... too cold for me these days. I had to chuckle when my young man Nate made the comment, "I love it when it gets cold and rainy like this Mom...." The temp had dropped to about 75℉, it WAS raining and we had a light wind. After 45 minutes or so the rain let up and the sun came out again. He's the same one who NEVER wants to leave Hawaii again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little ones hair is so adorable. I love that little face just peeking out of her blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...