Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Will It Blend?

Corey usually brings his smart phone to scripture reading each night, and he'll share something he found during the day that was funny or interesting.


Usually doesn't relate to the scripture but sometimes it does.  Here the kids are watching these two videos (1 & 2) about "pink slime" and such for FHE, then we read D&C 89 and talked about the word of wisdom.


(We could probably eat meat a little more sparingly...) 

Then we watched these funny "Will it Blend?" videos.  Corey's favorite was Justin Bieber.  The kids liked the glow sticks.  My favorite was the ipad (the "Do not do this to your ipad!" made me laugh), but all the videos were good and funny.  They've been around for a while, and although I went to their warehouse to buy a new pitcher recently and saw their "Will it Blend?" slogan on the wall, I didn't know there were videos.  Two thumbs up for funny vids and good marketing!  I love my Ktec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...