Thursday, March 27, 2014

Concert Characters

Last night was the Spring Concert for the Jr. High kids. Melodie got ready by getting dressed up in her black concert attire. And for this girl, a change of wardrobe is another opportunity to get in character! Ok, Melodie, don't tell us, let us guess who you are... Are you a librarian?
Like Ann the Librarian's sister or something? No? Ok, let me think...
Ooh, ooh, I know!  You're that Ratatouille guy! Anton Ego!
It's Anton, or his girlfriend or sister, right? Did I guess it? Yes!
Ok, Anton-ette, give me another one. Mel's gotta break character for a moment while she thinks...
Ok, she's got one, prepping herself
And who do we have here? An angry babushka?
Definitely a babushka, oh wait, now you're looking a little more calm and gentle...
Yente the matchmaker! Yup, that's it, I can tell. I win again!
Melodie cracks me up! Here are a few other times that she made me laugh - funny faces, grapes in mouth and glass face. Funny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...