Saturday, January 1, 2011

Funny Faces

Funny Kids and funny faces! This is one of our favorite family activities while brushing teeth or now while we're in the elevator which has mirrored walls on 3 sides.
Although I think some of the other elevator riders find us all a little disturbing when they walk in and see the majority of my children like this.

I love these kids and I love these faces! These are my two favorite. Melodie looks like a little fairy grandma cartoon, Joe looks like some freaky old man, they had me laughing so hard I was crying. You got to see Mel's face in real time, I'll get a video of it later. Hilarious, the way she blinks when she does this face is so funny...
Hope you had a laugh! I just did, again. Oh, what a bunch of funny weirdos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...