Thursday, October 16, 2014

Characters

We found this drawing on the counter this morning. Wesley made it. It is a drawing of Wes in the "fucher". I helped a little bit with the torso.
I drew a mid-section like that for the kids when they were playing this drawing game that they learned at school: they fold a paper into 4 pieces and each person draws part of the character. They were all very impressed with my artistic ability.  "How do you know how to draw so strong like that?!" Well, it's easy cause I see abs that like all day long! Haven't you seen my ninja boys? Ethan's reply "Oh mother, you flatter me!" Most of their character creations end up looking like weird monsters, they love it though! It's a fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...