Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Making Home

Nothing exciting to report right now. I've been in "the zone" yesterday and today - homemaking wise. Today it's been the "get organized" zone. I am finally sprucing up the binders for the kids school papers (drawings, certificates and awards and such).
Those above are not in biological order. Of the four that I've finished, when in order of age, it said "meal", so I changed it to say "lame" ~ (I thought that was funnier.) Here below is a picture of my desk where the creative juices try to flow. My desk is a big mess.
The chore boards are no more, so I'm using the papers that I had on them for the front of the binders.
Looking forward to UEA weekend and having everyone home. Might have them be my slaves and get some other things checked off my homemaking to do list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...