Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Blues Night

Another year at Park City... another night of Blues, Brews, & Brats. Corey always makes sure the boys bring their horns so they can join in with John Paul and his blues band. The first year playing with the band was 2013. They've played every year since - here's the two most recently documented years of 2015 & 2016. I didn't get any pictures or videos of it last year. I was home tonight but Corey captured the moment. Ethan joining in solo, cause his brother is gone on a mission.
I hear it was great music, as always. 
Girls roasting some marshmallows, cause they're not huge fans of brats. 
Corey took six videos, but I can't get any of them to open... It says: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." Translstion: I think we're outta luck. I haven't every uploaded videos of them playing, though I'm sure we have a few from years past that have been compressed correctly. For now you'll just have to imagine, we'll see if I find/make the time to upload them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...