Monday, January 25, 2021

Emoji Journal

We got finally got a little bit of snow yesterday! Now our winter sign is happy to have an appropriate backdrop.

I thought I'd share this funny part from Natalie's journal, that she started when we began trying to do "bullet journals". So the girls were really excited about stickers, and Natalie found an emoji sticker for each person and put them in her journal. So funny - "Hi agin. Let's talk about peope in my family. I will put 14 stickers right here" I got a real kick out of Hyrum's, ha!

"Joe - very nice
"Mel - very nice
"Ethan - nice and mean
"Hyrum - funny
"Wesley - nice and mean
"Abi - Abi is a teen so sometimes gets angry"
Natalie didn't put any disclaimers or details on the rest of the stickers. Maybe she thought they were self explanatory (Daniel is a little naughty and sneaky!). But Sophi was like "Why did you make me crying?!?!" I thought it was super cute and loved the 7 year old's perspective of our family. Thanks Natalie, this entry is a treasure. 
Corey worked late tonight. He's still there actually (11pm) but I think he'll be home soon. I got the kids to bed a little earlier than usual and am glad to have a little time to blog. I also caught up on cleaning today after taking two days off. I cleaned while I listened to the Follow Him Podcast with Hank Smith and John Bytheway. Such good stuff. There are so many great podcasts and resources right now for gospel learning, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...