Monday, February 1, 2021

Kid Creations

I thought I'd share some of the kids recent creations and drawings. Lily has been making legos out of Sculpy clay. She made two guinea pigs on Saturday that would make her sister Melodie proud. She even had made a place in her small sculptures that you could push in a lego bow! Very good Lily!

On Sunday, I got a kick out of this paper that Lily and Sophi drew all over at Church in their attempt to keep Peter quiet (and probably also keep themselves entertained, so a kid "win-win")
Lots and lots of Maters, Macks, and McQueens... the flip side - 
Pretty cute. They did keep him quiet during the hour long meeting, thank you girls. Hyrum has done his fair share of drawings too - 
...and then I think Abi drew on top of Hyrum's art - so she did all the tongues and hairdo's. I bet each of the kids has done a full paper of cars sketches for Peter. 

Today as I walked Owen to the bus, I realized we hadn't done his worksheet, but he said Natalie had helped him. I thought I'd check, and found a ton of papers in his folder...

He looked at me and happily said "Those are my maps!" Lots of white papers, with scribbles and shapes and dotted lines on it, with all the edges torn and cut (you know, to give it that "old" and worn out look...) 
Pretty cute Owen. I left them in his folder. I'm sure his teacher will find it cute. I did find his homework among the maps. It looked like Natalie actually did most of his homework, as it was in her handwriting, but I bet he was there watching and learning, so we'll say it counts for participation and let it slide. 

Today before school, Owen had been wrapping up "presents" with blankets and then putting them over by the fireplace, just like Santa. He then will draw a picture to label who the present is for. Peter receive two of the pink, sorry... "coral" couch pillows from Santa Owen. I loved his drawing for this - Peter holding a toy car!

And I got a toy pillow soccer ball from Santa Owen. I liked my drawing too. Owen is doing a very good job at spelling. 

On Friday, Sophi's friend Kelsy came over to play. They were all dressed up and lost in creative play. She stayed over while Corey and I were gone for date night, and when we got back, there were signs all over the house saying "Come Work for the AMAZING KELSY!" and had a list of positions that Queen Kelsy was looking to fill, along with a place to sign up beneath. Some of the positions were: "Cooker" "Dater" "Son" "Gard" (One of the signups had those two positions combined, I'm glad she intends to put her children to work.) "Boyfriend" was also on the list, and Peter was signed up for that. It made me smile, they're cute kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...