Sunday, February 7, 2021

Traces of Toddlerhood

This Sabbath Day, as I was studying my scriptures, I found that there are more places where kids have written in my new scriptures. Which made me smile, cause they are cute little kids, but it also makes me a little sad. I had tried, once again, for this quad to be my set that was not vandalized by children. I already have several sets that have been ruined by my little ones. Today I discovered that Daniel had practiced his ABCs in the Old Testament book of Habakkuk...
And in the Book of Nahum - (good job writing NAHUM Daniel! You got it!)
There are a few more places where Daniel has left his mark...
Owen has left his mark as well - he just can't resist when he sees a #22!!
And Peter got to them too. I try to not leave them down within kid reach, but I guess I'm not doing a very good job if Peter's found them, cause he wouldn't have gotten to them up on my desk. 
What else happened today - the girls did a little upside down show for themselves. 
And the toddlers played spies (which is why they are all dressed in dark clothes) and then they wrestled - 
It's really fun watching Peter play with them. He does do a good job holding his own!
They are like little tiger cubs.
I love my little boys.
Abi cleaned her fish tank today. She got a fish tank for Christmas and is a very good fish mother. His name is "Fish". She almost called him Pebbles, but she decided on Fish. 

Last pictures for today - Peter just sitting in Wesley's room reading books...
Then trying on Owen's shoes. 
So cute. I love my kids - ruined scriptures and messy house and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...