Thursday, January 20, 2022

School Pictures

Sophi, Natalie, and Owen all got their class pictures today. I haven't ordered individual pictures for years, cause I take enough pictures of them everyday that I don't feel like I need them. But I do like them having a record of the kids that were in their class with them, so we get the class photo every year. And from those photos, here are the pictures of my elementary kiddos. Sophi in 4th grade-

Natalie in 3rd -
Owen in 1st grade.
Wes is enjoying BYU online high school so far. He was working in the front room today, because he hasn't put away his laundry yet so his desk wasn't available. 
He's gone to work with Corey at the Salt Mine a few times, and also worked at Corey's parents' house. He's still finding his rhythm, but he's doing good. He signed up for 3 more classes and to graduate in 2023 he needs to finish 3 classes every 3 months, so that's the pace he is going at right now. And doing just 3 at a time to keep it a bit more simple, like instead of doing 6 classes in 6 months. I've been doing a ton of cleaning yesterday and today, but haven't done his room yet. Maybe I'll help him out later after I finish other things. Lily and Sophi's room needed the most help, and I'm happy to report that we made a dent in that today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...