Friday, July 22, 2022

Kids on Adventures

Abi and Lily got home today from a week up at Oakcrest. I picked them up at noon - Lily coming toward the car - 

Abi close behind her - 
Nice t-shirts! Lily loved it, Abi liked it. Abi said she could NOT become a counselor and do that all summer. Lily said she could. It was fun and busy. Their counselor was a lady named Lexi. Lily says her favorite song was "Bog in the Valley" - something like that. They were in the car on the whole drive some chanting different weird things like "Lonely tree on the mountain top! We love you so hop hop hop! Sah-LUUUUUUTE!" and singing songs. They were different than the songs from when I was a counselor, but the spirit of the silliness and fun of camp was the same. I asked Abi what her favorite song was, and she said "Some of the songs I might have liked, IF we didn't sing them 50 million times a day..." ha. They missed Katharine - 
(SHE IS SO PRETTY!!)
I picked them up after taking Katharine in to Primary Children's hospital for a follow up ultrasound for her kidney - something that they saw when she was inside me at 32 weeks. So, after that appointment at 9 I went to pick up Abi and Lily. I'm glad that they went and had fun, although it would have been nice to have them at the Hibbert get together on Monday. Oh well. Wesley has been gone rafting Desolation canyon. He'll should get back tomorrow I think. Joseph's been gone too - he's in Puerto Rico with some friends - 
Talmage and his wife are down there for the summer cause 1) it is a fun change and an adventure 2)  they can both work remotely, and cause 3) you don't need a passport to go to Puerto Rico!
They had fun running around the jungle... Looks like Costa Rica!
...playing at the beach...
Joseph is always looking for coconuts! - Just like the good ol' days.
and eating exotic foods

I'll try to come back someday before I get this printed to get Joseph to share some of the details of what went on in those pictures. Or I need to tell him to start his own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...