Friday, September 9, 2022

Stuffed Animals

We've had sore throats and goopy eyes going around the house. Peter is currently sick with it, and he was crying for help this morning to help get his eye open. After I helped him, he climbed in the chair with Tiny and fell back asleep. 

I bought him that dinosaur on an impulse near the end of date night in March. Peter has since named him Tiny, after the dinosaur named Tiny on this episode of Dino Ranch. Natalie thinks it's high time for Katharine to have a stuffed animal too, so yesterday Natalie was trying different stuffed animals out on her. Do you want a pretty puppy?

Natalie tried to offer her precious "baby" cause she doesn't use it anymore. 

Do you like Natalie's baby?
Sorry, Natalie, but she actually can't have that. I need it for my "toddler's favorite stuffed toy memorial" shelf. Katharine is looking at me thinking "Can I just have some milk, please?"
Natalie came in this morning and tucked a pink cheetah stuffed animal by Katharine.
That way they will both have baby cheetah's that can be friends and play together. Sounds like a good plan. A few other pics from today - I picked up Sophi from Safety Patrol this week. She was excited last spring when she was chosen to be a team captain. 

And Daniel was very excited that he got his kindergarten shirt today!
There is his self portrait - cute!
And his 4th grade buddy Parker is on the back. 
Daniel came to show me his shirt while I was in the laundry room checking on my caterpillar babies. I have 17 that just hatched yesterday and today. I don't have any eggs, so I think this will be the last of the monarchs for us this year. Can you see them all? 

There are 15 here and then there were two more on the underneath side of the leaf. Yay for caterpillar babies! They're so small, it's hard to keep track of them. I hope they don't die. My current monarch count is: 17 new babies, 5 large caterpillars, 7 medium (going to donate two tomorrow to a neighbor for their sister who is a science teacher) 5 small, and 2 chrysalides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...