Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Got Slimed.


Lilian, Did you slime your mother with a nasty mess of digested milk and mucus? Hmm?!? What do you have to say for yourself?!

She had been fussing, I was lying on the bed with her right over my face, when I remembered a time when Corey did that with Joseph and got it right in the eye, so I put her over my shoulder and she let me have it. I had to go downstairs and interrupt the bedtime reading of Corey and the kids to show them how gross it was. This picture doesn't really do it justice. Big ol' matted mess of baby cottage cheese right in my hair. It was stinky too.

1 comment:

  1. Yuck!!! My Lilly got me a couple of times too, but once I didn't realize it and walked outside to talk to my neighbor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...