Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thank You Email

This is Ramana and his wife Aruna and their little daughter Celina. Corey received this email today from Ramana-

Hi Corey, My name is Ramana Seerapu, I met you about 4 years ago when you have visited Chennai. I was glad that I made an effort to come from Bangalore to Chennai on that day. You have inspired me to apply for BYU MBA program. You have also gone through few problems from Official Guide 10 to make us feel comfortable with GMAT. You have also shown us your project and took our introduction videos. Since then I was trying hard to get into to BYU MBA program. As part of my preparation, I came to BYU-Hawaii in 2010 for a 60 credit program in Corporate Finance. This program adds value and considers transferred credits from my previous Indian degree in Mathematics and Physics. Now I will be graduating in BYU-Hawaii with a 4 years US degree, This would qualify me to apply for MBA program. In addition, I am also writing GMAT on 16th Feb. I am confident that I can get a good score in Quant and a medium score in Verbal. I want to thank you for your few minutes of time 4 years ago, that led me to make some of the important academic and career decisions in my life. If I get into this program all credit goes to you for the seed of hope that you have planted. Attached is my family picture, I was married to Aruna; we have a 16months daughter, Celina, who was born in Hawaii around Laie Temple re-dedication last year.
-Ramana


Isn't that great? What a beautiful family! And it was so nice of Ramana to send a thank you email to Corey, I have a few thank you's that I need to send out to people thanking them for things they did years ago that have made a difference in my life. On my February to do list.

Corey went to India for 3 weeks in October 2007 for business. Whenever he travels he offers to teach a GMAT class, I think he's taught classes in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Guatemala, India, Mexico... (am I missing anywhere sweetheart?) He loves to wave the banner of BYU.


Good job, sweetie. I love the righteous desires of your heart.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I remember that trip to India. I wondered what long term benefits would come from it to validate leaving my sister alone with the kids for so long. (Back when my enthusiasm for Movie Mouth wasn't what it is today.) How wonderful to hear from someone to show the Lord's hand in the decision! Must've been where the Lord wanted him to be. Sorry for my old pessimism Corey! This has gotta be a good omen for the future of Movie Mouth :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...