Thursday, May 31, 2012

Decorating

So here's one of the crafty projects we did last week - I had a good collection of fake flowers from the thrift store and dollar store which we took apart to make hair flowers and headbands...


And I also brought some magnets along, so we glued some of those too -


As I did that, it occurred to me that magnets would probably stick to the iron thingy I had bought for over our master bed:

 

I did a flower for each kid - Joe through Sophia from left to right, and Corey and I are the two flowers close together at the top/middle (Corey's BYU blue and white, I'm red cause that's my color).  It's fun decorating.  Here are the framed individual pictures of the kids - I love these beautiful little people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...