Saturday, May 5, 2012

Space Mountain


Wednesday 4/25 at Disneyland, Corey took off with the toddlers - they went on "It's a Small World" three times, then the girls were sick of it.  I had fun taking these three on Space Mountain and Thurnder Mountain and the other rollercoaster rides many times - it was great weather - cool, slightly overcast, and NO lines, we just jumped on Space Mountain again and again, gotta love that "10 Min" wait time, sweet!  Fast passes for California Screamin', sa-weet.  Space Mountain has always been one of my favorites.  We saw a Storm trooper as we left, and also really enjoyed the new Star Tours, fun - that one is the pic above, I love the orange & blue contrast in that picture!  Ethan, you're an Avatar guy with blue skin!


On our last run of Space Mountain, during the ride I caught a pair of glasses in my lap.  I thought they were Ethan's, but as the ride stopped, Mel turned to me to cry "My glasses fell off..." They were being silly and slapping each other's faces in the dark.  I let them worry for just a second, then handed over her glasses which she is so lucky just fell right into my lap in the dark.  I was feeling around with my hands trying to figure out what just happened and whose glasses I was holding, I knew they were most likely freaking out about their sudden predicament. 


I laughed when I saw the "we are so busted" looks on Ethan and Mel's face that the ride's camera took - haha!  Busted!  They were thanking their lucky stars, and I had to make a rule "Ok, no more slapping each other in the face during the rollercoaster rides." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...