Sunday, May 20, 2012

Time For Bed


Read the kids a story about Joseph Smith tonight.  It was a very interesting nail biter of a story, I promise, but still I could tell I was starting to lose my audience, so every now and then I'd ask, "You guys still awake?" and Joe would answer in the affirmative, so I kept reading, but even he couldn't hold on till the end.



It was just too quiet and it's so hard to stay awake if you're holding still.  Seeing all their exhausted bodies laying around the room made me smile.  Nice to have the house all quiet, I think we'll join them in dreamland, Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. Do I see Soph AWAKE in her dad's lap? Sprawled bodies everywhere... it's an adorable sight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sophi made it through the story, if only she understood English she would have loved it. She enjoyed chewing on Corey's fingers tho :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love the picture!! Also, your new family picture is so great!!! What a good looking group!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...