Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesdays

Time for a morning nap already?  That sounds nice, let's go.


One thing I love about nursing is telling the older kids "I gotta go feed Sophi" and then locking myself in my bedroom for 30 minutes or an hour and reading until I'm tired and then taking a quick cat nap with her.  She's over 9 months now though and that's usually when my milk dries up, but we'll keep going as long as we can.  I love that nursing forces me to slow down from the business of my day and sit still, kind of like a grown up time out, giving me time to ponder and recharge and clear the junk out of my brain. (Great article along those lines here)

So Tuesday, let's see, that means for me: Temple & Talents.  For kids: Talents & Trek it (park or trail or mountain drive)  For the Home: Toilets, Toys.  That's my homework for today.  Plus I'm almost done reading this book, on my list of the top 10 most amazing and paradigm shifting books I've ever read.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...