Saturday, October 27, 2012

Marshmallow War

Yesterday we went to Thanksgiving Point to participate in what might be a world record for the largest marshmallow fight ever. 
Giant cellophane wrapped sugary delicious candies!  They wish...
Mmm - Cotton Candy!!
Hyrum wanted to get in on the real action in the rink - Throwing a marshmallow and feeling pretty cool!
 Until he got hit in the face, and lost his lense on his glasses...
I saw him looking worried up there and thought he was done and wanted to get down but couldn't for whatever reason, but we went up and he told us his lense popped out.  Poor kid.  Not as bad as finding a needle in a haystack, but kinda close.  I help him look among the scattered marshmallows and hay and grass under the throng of children's feet.  Then Joe came over and we got his help - Joe to the rescue.
 Thanks Joe
And I truly feel really sorry for whoever has to clean up that mess.  Yikes.  It was not pretty.  I would have like to help, but I got my arms full with these 8 kids, just trying to get out of here without loosing any of them.
One reason I am glad when the kids get sick on sugar: they realize healthy food is good.  When we got to the car I offered Joe a carrot, to which he replied: A carrot actually sounds really good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...