Thursday, October 25, 2012

That Ain't Nothin'

After Sophia awed us with her amazing walking abilities yesterday (updated with proper photos now that I found my camera), she showed us her other talents that she's been hiding for the appropriate time - look at what she's learned how to do:

"All right everybody, You thought walking was cool, well you ain't seen nothing yet.  Check this out - I can use a computer and I can type ~ I can be gainfully employed and provide for a family of 10.  It's a piece of cake, see, all you have to do is poke the computer with your cute little pointer fingers like this! (look at that little double chin and those lips of concentration)
Oh yeah, she's amazing.  "Aren't you all impressed?!?  Come come now, everybody clap!  Hooray, I rule!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...