Monday, October 28, 2013

Busy

Another day come and gone, and nothing to show for it. Well, I probably have something to show for it... let's see if I can remember anything I did today out of the ordinary.
  • The garbage can is full of pine needles cause I decided to rake them after they seemed to be raining on the back lawn with the hard wind that has been blowing today.
  • I had a meeting with some of my old high school buddies as we plan our 20 year reunion. Crazy.
  • I painted Sophi's finger nails - clear glitter
  • We made a little Halloween treat after dinner, Chocolate pretzels with candy corn.
  • I washed clothes this morning. Didn't dry them yet.
  • I'd type more (with one hand) but this baby would like my full attention now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...