Friday, October 11, 2013

More Sophi Naps

Two more naptime poses of a tuckered out little girl who's mother doesn't read her an afternoon book anymore cause she's nursing a baby most every afternoon ~
Poor Sophi - scribble marks all over her most days of the week (her fault, see examples 1 and 2) and she'll be napping on the floor (my fault), or on the counter (my fault as well) and with only a diaper on (we're both equally responsible for that, cause sometimes I let he run around free but othertimes I'll get her dressed and then she'll spill some little thing on her and undress, so yeah, her and my fault)
This counter post was last week and I let her slumber there for a little while and when I returned I saw that her sister decided to use her as a lunch plate.
I'm gonna try to take things up a notch with afternoon reading/napping and dressing my Sophi, but until then, hey - atleast the counter was clean! Drop of awesome!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...