Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend

Corey and I helped with a ward talent show this weekend. It was fun ~ I helped with the visual talents tables where we displayed art, sewing, knitting, and things like that. Corey worked with the music and dance performances portion of the evening. He had Melodie who you can see in the background there do her flute and hula hoop trick a couple of times during the evening. Corey, a neighbor boy Thomas, Ethan, and Joseph swinging to the music.
...and I just noticed Sophi there in that picture trying to get Corey to pick her up? Sorry I didn't notice her when that was happening, I was probably supposed to be watching her, sorry Corey. I had Natalie plus I was trying to take pictures and video record it at the same time, I guess Sophi got away from me, doh.
The Gygi's jammin' in the rhythm section. That was on Saturday night, good times. On Friday night we had a get together at our place with some high school and college friends.
We all sat around and chatted while all the kids blurred past us, represented by Hyrum who is coming through the door back there. They had a killer night game going on in the back yard. And last but not least, Natalie is still the sweetest thing ever ~
and I don't get a thing single thing done around here all day. 
 And that's okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...