Saturday, April 12, 2014

California Here We Come

We are leaving today for a spring break trip to Southern Cal. We've had to divide and conquer again - 3 kids get to drive down with Grandma and Grandpa ~ they already left. Corey and I get to drive together in the same car which is a rare and special treat, fun for us. We'll leave soon (?) Hm, maybe not. Um, I should probably go pack. But I'm going to try to milk my "we're not leaving till the house is clean" card for as much as I can. I do know that the air conditioner works, so we should survive Death Valley. Although that has turned into one of our fondest "Do you remember when...?" memories. Good times. We're planning on a day at Disneyland with aunts, uncles, cousins and Gma/Gpa, and that will be fun. Excited for our little princesses to meet their favorite princesses. I don't think Lily will be shy this time, like she was in 2012 ~
And I think Sophi will love it. I know Abi will. Corey has a lot of work to do for a presentation in Brazil next month, so it's not a total vacation for him and he and I and the little girls are gonna skip out on California Adventure so he can work. I'm bringing along a bribe for the little girls who get stuck home with us party poopers. I'll try to post during the trip, or we'll record and report when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...