Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Studio C Season 4!!!

The long awaited day finally came. Yesterday, April 7th, was the day. The day we waited for with great anticipation, for we finally got to see one of the new Season Four Episodes of STUDIO C! My up and coming Junior High kids all liked this one.

Mel and Corey and I got a good laugh at the jab at Axe body spray (which Joseph and Ethan have a plentiful stash of.) Studio C is the fastest half hour in television. But the kids can spend their time memorizing the new sketches as they wait for next Monday to come. Every Monday night, don't miss it! (Here was another funny one from last night, "I Call Shotgun" ~ I know I didn't catch all of the jokes there, cause they were coming so fast, but what I understood was clever! When we go driving kids are always calling out "SLUGBUG WHAT COLOR?!?!" funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...