Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lovers' Quarrel

On our little vacation last week the kids had to share beds. There was no fighting over any spots that I was aware of, so good job kids. Wesley and Sophia got to share the pullout bed the first night. I don't know what started it, but they were being cute and goofy, hugging each other affectionately, then Sophi would smack him in the face or turn away and reject him.
Sophia loved it and was laughing at the reactions Wesley gave. Her little smile here below is just precious.
She was a manipulative girlfriend, leading him on then turning away just when his hope for a snuggle had returned...
"I love you! I love you not! I love you!"
I think she loved him by the time they eventually fell asleep. Cute kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...