Thursday, August 21, 2014

Birthday Coming Up

Abi made these two documents yesterday:
Try as I might, I could not figure out what the red strip of foam said. As far as I could tell, it was the following:
ABIGAIL|12DEEZTELHURBIDEEIETLBELOSUVFUN
With a little help from Melodie, we came up with our first transcription:
ABIGAIL 12 DEEZ TEL HUR BIDEEI ET L BE LOSUV FUN
Then Abi came to interpret and we now know the English translation:
Abigail ~ 12 Days till her Birthday! It'll be lots of fun!

Ok, so now we know the gist of document 1, let's see how we do with document 2.
Melodie and I were able to do this one without help. It says:
IN12DEEZITIZG
OWENT
UBEMAE
BRTEE
GWEN
ELLIE
JUJU
BRK
DALIN
MERIN

First transcription:
IN 12 DEEZ IT IZ G-
OWEN T-
U BE MAE
BRTEE
GWEN
ELLIE
JUJU
BRK
DALIN
MERIN

English translation (this is the people she is going to invite to her party):
In 12 days it is going to be my Birthday!
Gwen, Ellie, Juju, Brook, Dallin, Maren
You're cute Abi! Corey's going to do something with Abi tonight since he'll be gone on her birthday. I better figure out how to make her birthday special as I'll be on my second week of single parenting. She's a pretty simple kid though, I think I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...