Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Red Red Roses

I will post about the reunion soon. But real quick, you gotta check out these beauties.
I had to try a few different camera features to get one that kinda did the red color justice. I thought this one turned out pretty close. I think I need to start another blog called "A Flower A Day" cause then I'd have a place to post all my flower pictures that I take too many of. I'm thankful for anyone who uploads pictures of flowers to the internet, they made lovely lock screens and wallpaper. I hope my little flower pictures can contribute to the happiness. So, a blog to put pictures of flowers on... what would I do on there during winter... would I post old flower pics to remember summer? Or should I post just anything that shows the loveliness of the earth? Hmm... Ok, just for fun, going to blog some more here ~ The Glorious Earth. Just for fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...