Monday, November 10, 2014

Princess Castle

I was attempting to make a castle for the girls a week or so ago, and then Hyrum came in to help me, and suddenly I turn around and he's got some master building going on. I already knew he was a pro, but I was still amazed at the speed and ability! He can whip out a princess castle like it's nothing. It takes serious concentration for me, but not Master Hyrum. He's a Lego Master. Here's the castle he built - front
and back
...and then his little sisters come play with it and are not so careful during their playing, and they bust it up, but he's able to come make it all over again in no time. He's a handy guy to have around with all these little girls needing princess stuff. He's such a good big brother - always playing with his little sisters - whether it's when we're swimming or simpe little games or elegant princess balls, he's just always helping take care of them. I love it.  Thanks Hyrum.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...