Thursday, March 19, 2015

Red Mango

Corey and the kids are up at Wolfcreek with his parents, siblings, and their kiddos. I was going to go, but then decided to stay home cause I would be able to get a lot done with no kids helping undo things I'm trying to do. Melodie said she'd stay with me, she's nice. So far so good, Melodie and I have had a good few hours of work and then went to reward ourselves with a treat from Red Mango. I shared with Natalie...
...then she took my cup and wouldn't share with me.
 I forgot my camera and my phone, but Mel had hers and documented our little excursion.
But I can't figure out how to get the pictures off her phone, so here are pictures I took of her pictures as seen on her phone screen. I was a little sad that they didn't have their coconut yogurt. So I got the raspberry cheesecake with strawberries and kiwi. Melodie got the Grand Slam with cookie dough.
It got a little cold eating ice cream on a cool spring evening, it's nice that they have a fireplace. Natalie liked it and knows how to say "hot!" It was fun. Now we're back, Natalie fell asleep on the drive home. I wanted to put her to bed in Mel's room cause it's clean and then we could work on the rest of the house, but Natalie woke up so I put her in her crib in my room, so we didn't get much packing done (that's where all our suitcases and luggage bins are being kept) so we made a pile of stuff by the door and cleaned the rest of the house a bit. Time to go do some more, going to scrub the carpets a bit while little feet aren't here to step on them while they're wet.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...