Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Slide

Yesterday was such a nice day. Some friends texted that some of them were going to meet up at the park. It was right around Lily's time to catch the bus, but we were able to go for a little bit. I introduced Natalie to the slide. 
Once she slid down and saw how it was done, she was hooked.
Weeee!
And then up the stairs and over the bridge for another turn.
It was fun! And, as I talked with one of the other moms there, we were talking about essential oils. She's bought from doTerra in the past, but recently switched to Eden's Garden. She said that they are CPTG too (Certified pure - therapeutic grade) but they are so much less expensive because there's no MLM involved. I ordered some oils yesterday, one of the things on my "get ready for Brazil" check list. Anyway, I was excited to find them so I thought I'd share. :) Have a happy Tuesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...