Thursday, September 12, 2019

Great Morning

Hello there. Today has just been a really good day. Yesterday we finally finished the girls room - so I'm super pleased with that and I even think we have a system in place that should keep it clean. The clothes situation has been their big hangup, but last week we decreased the amount of clothing and now I wash their laundry while they are at school (every other day) and then they fold it right when they get home. Yay.

So, the house is clean, and this morning I cleaned up the kitchen before I went for a walk. The whole house looks really good, and I've done most of it by myself (some deligated help) and am keeping it clean without a maid!! I was feeling happy with myself, grateful for the good Lord's help and enabling power. I'm learning violin, exercising, I'm planning my day, I'm on top of our finances (starting the Self Reliance initiative class tonight!) and yeah, I'm feeling legit impressed with myself. I am doing awesome with all I'm doing but it's especially impressive cause "I have 12 kids!!" The kid I was never dreamed of this life (wasn't on my radar) and the young mother I was never would have thought I could handle this much. So I'm grateful for what I've learned and that I just take it a year and a kid at a time and wow, look at how much I've grown into! I feel grateful for the health and strength the Lord has give me so that I physically can do so much. So, I was thinking all that this morning as I cleaned up the kitchen and then went for my morning walk. It was a lovely morning
Beautiful flowers, lovely cool fall weather coming on.
I just love all the sunflowers everywhere! I moved this snail so he wouldn't get run over by a bike or anything...
I saved a worm too. I found some lovely honeysuckles to smell...
I was feeling grateful, my heart was full
I sang a "Good Morning children! time to wake up for school!" as I woke up the girls. I tried to share the lovely honey suckle smell with Natalie, she gave me a sleepy look of irritation. I could tell she was not impressed. And then I laughed out loud when she said "It smells like your hand..."
K, I probably didn't grab enough of the flowers for you to experience the smell, but trust me, this smells so lovely!!! I tried to talk her into it, but then she said "Mom, we don't have time for this! We gotta get ready for school" That made me laugh. It's been a great day. I think the key difference maker has been the blue planner and planning my days!!! Plus it doesn't hurt to have this adorableness to enjoy everyday. I love being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...