Friday, September 6, 2019

Sophia is 8!

Happy happy birthday to our sweet Sophia!
Wow, has it really been 8 years since you were born? That means it's been 8 years since we moved here? I guess we've settled down. It was a normal school day. The little boys didn't take a nap until everyone got home from school.
That was when the grandmas came though, but I guess as long as the birthday girl is present, then it's all good. Sophi opened gift from my mom ~
And outside with Corey's parents.
No birthday is complete without a visit from Iveth and Diego!
They paid a 10pm visit and helped Sophi make a mermaid doll.
As a family we've really been doing a better job at getting to bed earlier this school year. But we let it slide on the weekend. So a 10pm visit on a Friday is fine. I think it was a good day. Sophi is having a friend birthday party tomorrow that I'm trying to gear myself up for. Sophi had been asking and asking (and I didn't want to do a party, surprise surprise there, huh?) but we were too late to send out invitations so I did texts and it should be fine. It's going to be from 1-3 tomorrow.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...