Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Hibbert Reunion Video

We had a Hibbert family reunion in July. (I'm catching up with July, so I haven't blogged it yet... getting to it soon though)
But today my little brother shared with all of us a video he has been working on. He did a great job! Way to capture it all! Maybe I won't have to blog it after all! haha.

No, I'll still go post pictures. But I hereby nominate Grant to continue to make videos of all our future family reunions. And I nominate Joseph to do videos for the future Corey Wride family reunions when those happen. Today was a good day here at home. Peter slept in this morning. So Owen and Daniel and I danced for 30 minutes to my youtube playlist. According to the older boys, all the songs we like are lame, but we thought it was fun. O and D especially like Handclap. I spun them around until we were sick and dizzy. That was probably the highlight of the day. Corey took some pictures of us on his phone, maybe I'll upload them later. It was a good day of violin practicing, cleaning, reading, laundry, dinner, planning, and everything else. Peter is starting to try and stand and pull himself up, it's super cute.
We love little Peter. He has his first tooth! You can feel it but you can't see it, but we'll try to get a picture of it soon, so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...