Friday, May 6, 2022

Kindergarten Orientation

Today I took Daniel over to the school for kindergarten orientation! 

Abi and Owen and Peter came with us too. Daniel got to go see his class and meet his teacher while I sat in a short meeting. 
This little boy is very excited to start school. He turned 5 last September, so he missed the end of August cut off to start last year. I don't think it's been too hard for him to wait, but yeah, he is excited and ready to start school! 
Meeting Mrs Fulton.
He is very social and I know he's going to make a lot of friends and have a lot of fun at school! We're excited for him. So, this fall, Daniel will be off at school with the rest of the kids, and I'll be home with Peter and the new baby. Peter today put on some of Sophi's glasses and was feeling like a smarty pants. He said "Look! I Hyrum!"
I texted that to Hyrum, and he liked knowing that Peter remembers him (...or atleast that he is the brother that wears glasses). Peter was being super sweet and funny today, playing with and teasing Abi. 
He started by teasing her with a slinky, then moved on to his McQueen car and would tease "Come and get it!" 

I was laying on the bed trying to rest (just a little over 3 weeks to go until this baby is delivered) and they were cute to watch. Here's another video of their fun. Nothing exciting, just capturing a cute moment between them. Pere is a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...